Featured post

Boxing Picks 2024- Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou (March 8th)

Knockout Chaos comes to our television screens on Friday evening with another big card put together by Saudi Arabia, who continue to have a ...

Sunday 31 July 2011

A few changes...

Just a really quick post before I look to put my tennis picks up for tomorrow to let you guys know I will be making a couple of changes around here. Now I will also use the blog to put up my picks from other sports that I cover on www.goonersguide.com so that everything is in the same place.

I will continue to write full previews over there, but I will also add links to them here as well as putting my UNITS down for each pick.

That way it makes it clearer what how I am breaking down my picks and will hopefully show a profit as the season goes on.

I will also be making all MLB, NFL and NBA picks on here as well as for football (soccer) so at least you can now see how I am breaking down my picks.

Over the next week, I will put up my ante-post picks from the Football League that kicks off on Friday and I will also try and put a few more 'comment' posts up rather than just picks.

Hopefully you guys will enjoy the changes and lets hope for another great season.

1 comment:

  1. It will be good to have all your stuff in one place although I do like the gooners site so it good that you are still publishing there and you are one of the best tipsters on there . Best of luck for the new season.

    ReplyDelete