Featured post

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks Games 1-4 (April 20-29)

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks, Games 1-4 (April 20-29) It is quite hard to believe that we are already into the NBA PlayOffs with the...

Monday 25 July 2011

Tennis Profit/Loss Update July 18th-25th

It was a fine week last week, easily the best since the end of Wimbledon as Mardy Fish ensured plenty of profits by winning the tournament in Atlanta as well as the daily picks bringing in plenty of profit of their own.

I have had to endure a tough couple of weeks before this week when it felt like a little bit of luck had deserted me, but I have tried my best to not lose my head by chasing losses and have instead managed my picks to bring us back going in the right direction.

Hopefully the next week I can continue with the current form and continue building the bank before the big Masters events in Montreal and Cincinnati. With a little over a month to go before the US Open begins at Flushing Meadows, this is a key time to keep the bank ticking over- now the key is to not give it back to the enemy.


WEEKLY PROFIT/LOSS: + 24.30 Units (+ 17.04 Units Daily Picks; + 7.26 Units Outright Picks)


OVERALL PROFIT/LOSS: + 63.06 Units

No comments:

Post a Comment