Featured post

Boxing Picks 2024- Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou (March 8th)

Knockout Chaos comes to our television screens on Friday evening with another big card put together by Saudi Arabia, who continue to have a ...

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Tennis Picks August 10th

Due to my laptop officially dying today, I have to put my picks up without my boss seeing me so no time for analysis unfortunately:

Roger Federer - 5.5 games vs Vasek Pospisil

Richard Gasquet - 4.5 games vs Thomaz Bellucci


MY PICKS: Fernando Verdasco - 4.5 games @ 1.91 Still Running
Radek Stepanek @ 1.90 Still Running
Juan Martin Del Potro - 4.5 games @ 1.91 From Yesterday
Novak Djokovic - 5.5 games @ 1.83 From Yesterday
Roger Federer - 5.5 games @ 1.80 Ladbrokes (2 Units)
Richard Gasquet - 4.5 games @ 1.95 Pinnacle (2 Units)

No comments:

Post a Comment