Featured post

Boxing Picks 2024- Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou (March 8th)

Knockout Chaos comes to our television screens on Friday evening with another big card put together by Saudi Arabia, who continue to have a ...

Wednesday 2 November 2011

College Football Week 10 Picks and Previews

Time just seems to be flying at the moment, especially when considering the NCAA College Football has reached Week 10, while the NFL is about to kick off Week 9... And I still haven't started my Christmas shopping, yet I have seen some decorations up and the first jingling of the same, tired old songs.

While the NFL is proving to be a tough League to predict, I was back to a winning week from the College games I picked, although I have made a mental note NOT to back Arkansas this week after they twice cost me in consecutive weeks by fumbling the ball inside the opponents 30 yard line (Arkansas will probably smash South Carolina out of the Stadium now).


Week 9 proved to be a tough week for all those who blindly followed the top 10 teams to cover the spread, with it being their first losing week of the season against the spread, and I was not spared the losses either with Arkansas and Clemson both letting me down.

In saying that, I was pleased to see the Oklahoma State Cowboys once again show the nation how good they are and I still think they are being vastly underrated by the layers.

The Sooners also bounced back with a win, and I still don't know why people think they are going to be de-motivated when the chance to play in the National Championship Game is still there. Stanford were so close to losing their unbeaten record and are yet to play Oregon, so I don't expect a let up from the Sooners just yet.


And then we get to the biggest game of the season, and most likely being bigger than the National Championship game as the LSU Tigers visit Tuscaloosa to take on the Alabama Crimson Tide. I won't be having a bet on the game, but instead will sit down with a nice cold beer and enjoy what should be a great game. Once I lock down my picks, I may just give my take on how some other games may go, even if I am not putting down anything concrete myself.

As always, my picks will come out in staggered periods. You can follow me on Twitter where I will update whenever I have locked in some new picks and let's all hope for another winning week:

Florida State Seminoles @ Boston College Eagles Pick and Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-12302-Florida-State-at-Boston-College.htm)

USC Trojans @ Colorado Buffaloes Pick and Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-12304-USC-Trojans-at-Colorado-Buffaloes.htm)

Texas A&M Aggies @ Oklahoma Sooners Pick and Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-12330-Texas-A&M-Aggies-at-Oklahoma-Sooners.htm)

Michigan Wolverines @ Iowa Hawkeyes Pick and Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-12331-Michigan-Wolverines-at-Iowa-Hawkeyes.htm)

Louisville Cardinals @ West Virginia Pick and Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-12332-Louisville-Cardinals-at-West-Virginia.htm)

Houston Cougars @ UAB Blazers Pick and Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-12333-Houston-Cougars-at-UAB-Blazers.htm)

Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles @ East Carolina Pirates Pick and Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-12346-Southern-Mississippi-at-East-Carolina.htm)

Louisiana State Tigers @ Alabama Crimson Tide Pick and Preview (http://goonersguide.com/football-pick-12347-Louisiana-State-at-Alabama.htm)


MY PICKS: Florida State Seminoles - 14.5 Points @ 1.95 Pinnacle (1 Unit)
USC Trojans - 21 Points @ 1.92 Paddy Power (1 Unit)
Oklahoma Sooners - 13.5 Points @ 1.92 Victor Chandler (1 Unit)
Michigan Wolverines - 3.5 Points @ 1.95 Pinnacle (1 Unit)
West Virginia Mountaineers - 13 Points @ 2.00 Pinnacle (1 Unit)
Houston Cougars - 27.5 Points @ 1.95 Pinnacle (1 Unit)
Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles - 8.5 Points @ 2.00 Pinnacle (1 Unit)
Alabama Crimson Tide - 4.5 Points @ 1.92 Bet365 (1 Unit)



WEEK 9: 4-2, + 1.82 Units
WEEK 82-4, - 2.16 Units
WEEK 75-3, + 1.8 Units
WEEK 66-1, + 4.66 Units
WEEK 53-3, - 0.21 Units
WEEK 44-2, + 1.80 Units
WEEK 3: 5-1, + 3.60 Units
WEEK 2: 3-0, + 2.82 Units
WEEK 1: 4-0, + 3.74 Units


SEASON UPDATE36-16, + 17.87 Units

No comments:

Post a Comment