Featured post

Boxing Picks 2024- Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou (March 8th)

Knockout Chaos comes to our television screens on Friday evening with another big card put together by Saudi Arabia, who continue to have a ...

Saturday 31 March 2012

Tennis Picks March 31st-April 1st

Novak Djokovic was once again in dominating form for one set in his win over Juan Monaco last night and then seemed to turn off the rockets as he had to win a tie-break to go through in the second.

He has reached the Final and will meet Andy Murray meaning the week is going to end in profit, although it has been a tough tournament to really get my teeth into.

I have decided I am going to let my Maria Sharapova pick ride today in the Final against Agnieska Radwanska for the same reasons I let it ride against Caroline Wozniacki... I think Sharapova is the second best Women's player in the World as far as I am concerned at this moment in time and we have her at 9.00 to win this match.

Obviously I will be doing the same with the Djokovic-Murray Final tomorrow as I have both players as my outright picks this week, so I will be back to do a recap of the last two events at Indian Wells and Miami, most likely on Monday.


And in case you are interested, I do think Sharapova will win today, but may need three sets to do so, while I think Murray will beat Djokovic tomorrow as long as he can stay with the World Number 1 in the first set, a set that Djokovic has been on fire in the last couple of Rounds.

Murray should feel fresher than his opponent and I think he has the most belief that he can beat Djokovic out of all the players in the top 4.


Weekly Update: 7-9, - 2.09 Units (32 Units Staked)

No comments:

Post a Comment