Featured post

Boxing Picks 2024- Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou (March 8th)

Knockout Chaos comes to our television screens on Friday evening with another big card put together by Saudi Arabia, who continue to have a ...

Thursday 30 August 2012

US Open Day 4 Picks (August 30th)

It has been a really busy day for me at work so I haven't been able to put down my picks any earlier than this.

Unfortunately, that means I won't be able to put down my usual breakdown of the matches and why I have picked the ones I have.

Tomorrow shouldn't be as hectic as today so I will be able to get back to the usual level of these posts.


MY PICKS: James Blake @ 2.10 Pinnacle (1 Unit)
Roger Federer - 10.5 games @ 2.05 Pinnacle (2 Units)
Tsvetana Pironkova - 3.5 games @ 2.00 Paddy Power (2 Units)

US Open Update: 4-3, + 2.12 Units (13 Units Staked)

No comments:

Post a Comment