Featured post

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks Games 1-4 (April 20-29)

NBA PlayOffs 2024- First Round Picks, Games 1-4 (April 20-29) It is quite hard to believe that we are already into the NBA PlayOffs with the...

Thursday 17 January 2013

Australian Open Day 5 Picks 2013 (January 18th)

It has taken me too long to get this post up today- I think I have got over the frustration of Day 4 when two of my picks looked like pretty solid winners, only to fall apart and leave me with another losing day.

It hasn't been the best start to the new season and I am hoping that things can turn around beginning with the first of the Third Round matches.

Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I can't put up my reasons for my picks but suffice to say I have done my 'due diligence' on these and hope I will be rewarded for them.


MY PICKS: Angelique Kerber - 3.5 Games @ 1.80 Bet Victor (2 Units)
Marion Bartoli - 2.5 Games @ 1.92 Ladbrokes (2 Units)
Stanislas Wawrinka - 2.5 Games @ 2.10 Boyle Sports (2 Units)
David Ferrer - 6.5 Games @ 1.83 Paddy Power (2 Units)


Australian Open Update: 7-11, - 4.02 Units (31 Units Staked, - 13% Yield)

No comments:

Post a Comment