Featured post

Boxing Picks 2024- Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou (March 8th)

Knockout Chaos comes to our television screens on Friday evening with another big card put together by Saudi Arabia, who continue to have a ...

Friday 8 August 2014

Canadian Masters Tennis Picks 2014 (August 8th)

It's wasn't a great Thursday thanks to some misfortune and one of the most surprising results I have seen in some time.

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga producing fireworks isn't something new, but beating Novak Djokovic 62, 62 was a huge result for him.

Without question it was his best performance of 2014 and I am looking forward to seeing how he bounces back against Andy Murray in that Quarter Final.


I'm having an incredibly busy day at work today so I won't have the usual breakdown of why I have made the following picks.

The fact I'm writing this off my mobile phone doesn't help either as I needed to be out of the office.

Suffice to say, I'll update weekly totals ahead of the Semi Finals as well as getting back to the usual level of detail.


MY PICKS: Serena Williams - 5.5 Games @ 2.25 Pinnacle (2 Units)
Andy Murray - 2.5 Games @ 1.80 Pinnacle (2 Units)
Grigor Dimitrov - 2.5 Games @ 2.00 Ladbrokes (2 Units)
Roger Federer - 4.5 Games @ 1.92 Bet Victor (2 Units)

No comments:

Post a Comment